ALPINESTARS (ROAD) Andes V3 Rainsuit Pants - Black
Andes v3 Drystar® Pants
- Constructed with an advanced reinforced polyfabric textile for durability and...
Andes v3 Drystar® Pants
- Constructed with an advanced reinforced polyfabric textile for durability and Alpinestars exclusive Drystar® membrane for 100 per cent waterproof performance in wet weather conditions
- Removable long thermal liner allows the pants to be adapted to suit the weather conditions
- Efficient direct ventilation ports strategically positioned on thighs for high levels of airflow
- Pre-contoured leg construction with knee stretch panels insert for optimum riding comfort
- Tapered touring fit for enhanced comfort when riding
- Interior hip pad compartments (Bio-Flex inserts available as an accessory upgrade, sold separately)
- Removable and positional-adjustable knee protectors ensure superior protection against impacts
- Reinforced polymer-printed texturing in critical knee areas for added abrasion resistance
- Integrated reflective details
- Adjustment waist system features buckle and stretch material for an optimized fit
- Zippered air intakes for effective internal temperature control
- Cargo-style pockets for real-world practicality
- Adjustable, removable bib braces for an improved comfort fit while also ensuring the pants remain in position
- Nucleon Flex Plus knee with Bio-Flex hip protector compatibility (Bio-Flex hip protectors are available as an accessory upgrade, sold separately)
We have free shipping! (Only in EU.) The cost of your delivery depends on which shipping option you choose. You will see all our amazing shipping options in the checkout process. NOTE: Customs and VAT are not included outside the EU.
Try blinking once and we’re on our way with your order! Jokes aside we always offer Express Delivery within 48h. The delivery time also depends on which shipping option you choose. You will see the delivery time for each shipping option in the checkout process.
If you are not 100% satisfied, neither are we.
How do I make a return? Saudi Arabia:
Please edit below return points:
1- Fill out the return form and attach it inside the package, along with the products you wish to return.
2- Peel off and attach the return label to the outside of the package.
3- Simply post the package in the nearest mailbox.
NOTE not at a postal office or a service point.
4- Returns are normally processed and refunded within 10-30 days from the day you send it back.
Yes, please see our International Orders page. Some brands and items are excluded from International Shipping.
We currently have one retail location in Saudi, which also serves as our HQ. It carries a curated selection of gear (in lots of sizes!) and accessories and we have had visitors from around the world come and visit. We operate multiple fulfillment centers to service online customers.
Alhawee.com currently ships from warehouses in Jiddah, and in some cases will ship items direct to you from a vendor. Orders are typically processed same day, and each item will show the expected time to process and ship out. Most items ship same or next day and are marked as such. Some items may take longer to ship out and they will be clearly marked as such. All items will show availability information both on the product page (once you select size/color) and on the shopping cart page. We have found one of the reasons customers have been so happy with us is that they get their stuff fast. You will typically receive a shipping notification email within 24 hours of your order shipping (note that an order may consist of multiple packages shipped from different locations in the country) which will include your tracking numbers. By logging in, you can also retrieve your tracking information and past order history. In some cases, one item will ship out before the rest of the order is ready to ship, or an order will be held so that the items can be consolidated into one shipment. See our Shipping Policies for full details.
Please note: Alhawee reserves the right to request additional information to verify your order. Your order may need to be placed on hold and/or canceled until the order can be verified. We do this to protect the identity of our customers so that we can provide a safe online experience.
When you place an order, an authorization is put on your card for the amount of your order. Your credit card is not actually charged, however, until your items actually ship and tracking information is available. There is one exception to this. For items marked as a "Pre-Order," we will charge your card for the full amount of the order upon order confirmation. The reason for this is because with pre-orders that can last for 1-3 months or more, by the time the product is ready to ship the credit card information may no longer be valid. By charging up front this is no longer an issue and we can ship orders as soon as they come available. If a Pre-Order needs to be canceled prior to product shipment, we will issue a 100% credit to the credit card.
Absolutely. We use the latest security and encryption technologies to make sure your information stays private! See our Hacker Tested and Secure page for more details.
Order status allows customers to see where in the order fulfillment process their orders currently stand. Orders can be modified or canceled only while their status is listed as "Order Received." Once an order has been marked as "Order Processed," it cannot be canceled or modified, as the order has been processed by our warehouse and is in the queue to be shipped out.
Stock and availability information will be shown once you have selected a size / color when viewing a product. This information will also be shown on the shopping cart page and in your order confirmation email.
Most of our brands have a size chart, size charts links are next to the size options when you are viewing a product. For additional information, it may be useful to look up the product brand's web site, or better yet, ask us.
We try to have a very lenient return policy. We understand that every jacket, helmet, etc., may fit a bit differently and it can be difficult to buy that item on the Internet and be sure it fits correctly. See our Return Policy for details.
Yes you can! See our Return Policy for details. Closeout returns and exchanges are handled the same way as any other item.